ISA Wuhan International School is located within the rapidly developing Wuhan Economic & Technological Development Zone (WHDZ), which was first established in the 1990s as a centre of innovation and industry. The WHDZ, located to the south-west of Wuhan along the western bank of the Yangtze River, now covers 490km2 with a resident population of around 500,000. It has the highest concentration of ex-pats living in Wuhan, who enjoy a strong sense of community and a growing number of international schools. The WHDZ is divided into eight functional areas including a business park, advanced manufacturing, port logistics, general aviation & satellites, export processing area, automotive, agricultural development, and an ecological smart town.
The school’s site is:
• 50min to the Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
• 50min to the Wuhan High Speed Train station
• 40min to Hankou Financial Centre
• 50min to Wuhan Optics Valley
• 50min to Chu River and Han Street
• 5min walk to the Zhushan Road Metro station (currently under construction)